After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Apply benchmarking to measure control.
- Analyze cash management systems in today’s economy in accordance with recent legislation.
- Analyze the importance of some of the more recent electronic systems.
- Identify how to predict the movement of future interest rates.
- Determine the popularity of the cloud and how it can be utilized.
- Analyze advantages and disadvantages to cloud computing.
- Compare how companies are using the cloud to interface with social media and distinguish between different types of clouds.
- Determine why some IT people may be reluctant to recommend cloud solutions.
Instructor bioBoth right and left brain thinker, Allegra has been an accountant and finance manager as well as an entrepreneur and creative professional. She has over 25 years of experience in corporate and private industry and recently completed her CPA licensing in under a year. (Oct 2015) She’s worked for a Fortune 5 company (Mobil Oil), an international retailer (J Crew) and now is controller for a high tech international manufacturer. Allegra has lived in Spain, Italy and France and speaks fluent Spanish and has a working knowledge of French and Italian. She is proficient in Excel & QuickBooks among others. She holds a Virginia CPA license and BA from American University.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823